Monday, July 21, 2008

Every pleasant thing.


Happy Monday! We had company over the weekend, so I had to put my cards away, but I'm back.

Someday I want a front door just like this one:


This is another one of those cards with a cut-out in the front that reveals only part of the inner picture:

So, so sweet! The scalloped edge around the picture on the front is a textured gold paper layered between the cover peachy paper and the paper with the top layer of the picture on it. (Three layers of paper on the front cover, in other words.) The card also has a very subtle shimmer to it. From the style I would guess this is a 1940s card, probably sent to my grandparents for their wedding.

3 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Just lovely! TFS!!

liannallama said...

oh, this one's really pretty! Love the cutout!

Jan Hennings said...

OH MY...this is beautiful! I love everything about it :)